Its true. =/
I maybe missed money in my childhood, but I didn’t miss love, that’s for sure.
happy birthday to olga kurylenko (november 14, 1979)
remember that one time loki and thor—
pros of having a frost giant boyfriend : you can be a human-blanket burrito AND cuddle without the uncomfortable overheating.
cons : … actually you have to be wrapped in blankets when you want to cuddle. always. with extra layers.
This is literally the greatest.
choo choo motherfuckers
LOKI SMOSH MAGAZINE GIVEAWAY!! TWO copies up for grabs!!
All you have to do is Like or Reblog this, or any giveaway tweet on Twitter(@Loki_Can) to be entered into the giveaway.
I’ll keep a list on my Tumblr, numbering every participant and at the end of the contest, I’ll use random.org to pick two winners.
1. Must be following me(here or on Twitter). Then, simply favorite any giveaway tweet/Tumblr post. You don’t even need to retweet/reblog, although it would be really cool, karma-wise, if you did, so please do!
2. Only 1 entry per person, please. Be fair and don’t use your 9234702395723 RP accounts to enter that many times. Also, please be fair and only enter if you don’t already have this magazine and are unable to get it for yourself. Share the love!
3. Must be able to provide me with a mailing address. IMPORTANT: If you’re underage, make sure it’s okay to give your address to a complete stranger over the internet.
4. I’ll pretty much mail this anywhere I’m allowed to, so anyone can enter(I’m crossing my fingers that it doesn’t cost me my left arm to mail it to your country). I’m in the US, so allow extra time for mailing if you’re somewhere far, far away. Alas, I cannot ship to Asgard.
5. Contest will end sometime this week, I think. If I am still getting more participants at that time, I may extend it. Although, it’s really just a magazine, so I don’t expect hundreds of people. I dunno, maybe I’m wrong. I hope I’m wrong!
6. There is no purchase necessary, and you don’t have to pay shipping. It shouldn’t cost you anything barring taxes or whatever if you live in another country. I’m not making any money on this contest. I’m losing money, but it’s for a good cause. Crossing my fingers this isn’t some sort of illegal.
7. I think that’s it. I’ll add more here if anything else comes up later.
List of people entered so far, by Twitter @names:
X-Men: Days of Future Past